Luckily there are lots of yummy things you can do with overripe bananas. Banana bread is really the first thing that comes to mind, but sometimes that is a little more trouble than I have the energy or time to tackle.
This recipe is so quick and easy, and it is perfect for a special breakfast or even an afternoon snack!
2 bananas Slightly Overripe
2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately 1/3 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes.