THE BEST BLACKENED SALMON RECIPE
Cook time 6 mins
Total time 6 mins
- Salmon (I buy mine frozen from Sam’s)
- homemade Blackening seasoning
- Non stick spray or oil
- Place the salmon on a plate. Spray one side with non-stick spray.
- Spoon the homemade blackened seasoning over the fish and spread around. I use about ½ tablespoon per fish, but you decide. The more you use the spicier it will be and the less you use the milder it will be.
- Flip fish over and do the exact same to that side.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet so it is really hot.
- Place salmon on the hot cast iron pan and let it cook for 3 minutes. Time it and don’t move the fish, so it can get that beautiful blackened crust on it.
- Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes until done.
- Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes and you will have fork tender blackened salmon that tastes amazing!