Another love? It’s so fast. Sweet potato can take time to cook up, but if you spiralize it (or shred it) it’s ready to go in just a few minutes. You can save even more time with using pre-cooked chicken. If you use pre-cooked chicken, this recipe goes from pot to plate in less than ten minutes.
Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry recipe – a clean eating meal idea that’s whole30 compliant and paleo approved. Makes a quick lunch or an easy healthy dinner.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cubed chicken (or cooked chicken to make this recipe quicker)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup spiralized sweet potato
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the raw, cubed chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cashews and finish cooking the chicken (another 3-4 minutes).
- Add the apple and sweet potato. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the apple cider vinegar, chili paste, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Pour over the dish.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted.