Anyways, this is a bowl meal. Which is an extra bonus because it means less dishes! And since this gal right here is the designated dish washer, any time that I can have myself a one pot, one bowl or any of the like meals, I’m sold. Signed, sealed, delivered and I’m there. So what I’m getting at here is that this is the perfect weeknight dish, potluck side or picnic bring along!
Deliciously cheesy and meaty these Smoked Sausage Cheesy Potatoes are the perfect picnic addition, take along dish or comfort side!
- 1 (26 oz) bag hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 green pepper , diced
- 1 small onion , diced
- 1 lb smoked sausage , sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese , divided
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set side.
- In large bowl mix together your hashbrowns, peppers, onions, sausage, sour cream, soup 1 1/2 cup cheese and salt and pepper.
- Spread into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 60 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.