Then, just pull it out and hour or two before you want to serve it. Once it starts to thaw and melt, you can scrape the slush into your glass.
Just top with extra soda and you’re good to go! I’ve also topped mine with carbonated water and it tastes great. So refreshing.
Make this for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, your next birthday, any bridal shower, or even a sassy baby shower. Nothing could be easier to make and your guests are going to love it!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Squirt, 50/50, or Sprite
- Additional soda or sparkling water for serving
- In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance.
- Remove from freezer 1 – 2 hours before serving. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve.
- To serve, add 1 cup slush to a glass. Top with additional soda or sparkling water as desired.