Persian Spinach and Eggs – Nargesi is an easy dish, very nutritious and made in one pan and in no time! Full of great flavors and spices, delicious indeed!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add spinach and saute until cooked.
- Add turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Break the egg into the pan and cover until cooked and the yolk is still soft.
- Serve hot.
You can easily double or triple the recipe