This Oven Fried Chicken with crunchy breaded outside and juicy, soft inside is just perfect for dinner, lunch and even for a breakfast sandwich. Since it’s a freezer friendly recipe, you can make these ahead. Just grab them from the freezer, push them in the oven and within 20 minute you have a delicious meal.
- 2 pair Chicken Breast (without the bone and the skin)
- 2-3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2-3 tsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Hungarian Smoked Red Paprika
- ½ tsp Chilli or Cayenne
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Rosemary
- Slice the chicken breasts. Smaller slices and nugget size is more preferable.
- This recipe will make about 40 nuggets, depends on the size you cut the chicken.
- Mix the spices with the flour. For less mess, use a Ziploc bag.
- Add the sour cream and creat crumbles. It’ll make the breading more crunchy, but if you want it smooth, just leave this step out.
- Prepare a tray you can put in the freezer later.
- Put the slices, nuggets in the Ziploc bag.
- Shake it together, so the spicy flour cover every part of the chicken.
- Lay the slices on the tray. Leave at least 1-2 inches between the slices.
- Put the tray in the freezer for at least 10-15 minute.
- In the meanwhile pre-heat the oven.
- “Fry” them on medium heat for 20 minute (10 minute per sides).