I have fallen in love with these Parmesan Roasted Carrots. They are a sure fire way to get the kids and grown-ups to eat their vegetables!
- 8-10 carrots, peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Shake pan ocassionally to rotate carrots.
- Top with cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately