These pan fried cinnamon bananas are soooooo good! They only take a few minutes to make and they transform boring old bananas into a drool-worthy snack or dessert. I eat my pan fried bananas all on their own, but they would taste amazing (seriously AMAZING) served over ice cream. Or you could eat them with yogurt. Or even on french toast or pancakes. They’re caramelized on the outside with a soft and sweet inside and make a great dessert topping. Yum!
- 2 Bananas, cut into ½” pieces
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (or regular honey)
- Combine the cinnamon, butter and honey in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
- Add the banana slices and cook for 4 minutes until the bottoms start to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as needed so that they don’t burn.
- Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately over ice cream, yogurt, pancakes or french toast.