If you love peanut butter, these no-bake truffles are a dream. While not entirely low carb or Paleo they are so smooth, creamy, healthy, and filled with peanut butter chocolatey goodness.
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ tsp organic extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- In a bowl mix peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour until combined and the consistency looks like play dough.
- Put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes or until it becomes hard and set.
- After about 15 minutes melt chocolate chips, vanilla extract and coconut oil in a water bath. (over the pan with boiling water put a bowl).
- Take peanut butter mixture out of the freezer and form small balls.
- Put them back in the freezer for another half an hour. After 30 minutes remove from the freezer and start covering your balls.
- Simply put one at a time in the melted chocolate, and cover using a spoon. Decorate with your favorite toppings. We are using shredded coconut flakes.
- These Peanut butter truffles taste best when super chilled. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.