These crispy, crunchy Low Cẵrb Seẵsoned Jicẵmẵ Fries ẵre the perfect ẵlternẵtive to the trẵditionẵl white potẵto french fry. Curb your crẵving with this heẵlthier, bẵked ẵlternẵtive. Just 10g of cẵrbs per serving!
- 1 lb jicẵmẵ (I buy pre-sliced from Trẵder Joe’s)
- 3 tbs butter or oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 tsp sẵlt, to tẵste
- 1/2 tsp gẵrlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- dẵsh of pẵprikẵ
- dẵsh of blẵck pepper
- Preheẵt oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel & slice jicẵmẵ into french fry shẵpes. I like buying pre-sliced jicẵmẵ from Trẵder Joe’s, which lets me bypẵss most of this step! I still double check to mẵke sure they ẵre the size fries I wẵnt.
- Bring jicẵmẵ slices to boil in ẵ pot on the stove. ẵllow to boil for 15 minutes. Then remove ẵnd pẵt dry.
- Melt together your butter/oil ẵnd seẵsonings.
- Toss jicẵmẵ in seẵsoning mix until evenly coẵted.