Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 5 mins
Total time 25 mins
This is a simple fresh fruit salad recipe that you can make at home in a few minutes and enjoy with family and friends.
Author: Esperance Sammour
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
4 apples (different colors)
4 medium mangos
1. If fruits are not organic, soak them in water + vinegar for a few minutes then rinse them well. Or you can use vegetable wash as well.
2. Juice 2 tangerines and put aside
3. Juice 1 lemon and put aside
4. Cut remaining fruits in small chunks of ⅔ of an inch and add to bowl
5. Add juice from tangerine and lemon on top and mix well with clean hands
6. Serve with a topping of fresh cream/whipped cream and some honey, or serve plain.
You can virtually add any fruits you like. Make sure to have at least 5 types of fruits, and that they are a mix between sour and sweet. Or to your likings.
Source: Mama’s Lebanese Kitchen