1H 30 MIN | 7-9 SERVINGS
250g LURPAK Cooking Liquid
¼ Cup Rose water
1 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Nutmeg Ground
¼ Cup Yeast Dissolved in water
200g ground Pistachio
¼ Cup Icing sugar
1. Mix the semolina in a bowl with LURPAK Cooking Liquid. Mix well with your hands until all the semolina is coated in the liquid. Cover and let it rest for 1 hour.
2. Add the milk, rose water, nutmeg and dissolved yeast. Mix well with your hands then cover and let it rest for one more hour.
3. Mix the pistachio with sugar. Set aside.
4. Preheat the panggangan to 175°C.
5. Form small balls of the dough. Press and pat each ball and make a hole for filling. Fill it with the pistachio mixture. Close it then press it inside the wooden ma’amoul mold. Flip the mold over and hit the edge with a hard surface to get the ma’amoul piece out.
6. Bake in the preheated panggangan for 10 minutes or until golden.
7. Garnish with icing sugar and serve warm.