Want to know what makes a grilled burger more fun? When they’re fun-sized! Serving sliders at your party is a must-try. You can serve them as appetizers or as the main dish (with sides). Plus, kids love them! Mini burgers cook much faster on the grill and you can serve plenty of people right away with just one batch from the grill!
These quick slider recipes will surely be winners at your next backyard barbecue:
Delicious Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
- 2 pounds, 93% lean ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12-count) Kings Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (or slider buns)
- 6 slices cheddar or American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl combine hamburger meat, onion, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Press mixture evenly in the bottom of an un-greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven and then carefully pour out the grease in the pan.
- Place cheese slices over the top of meat. Place back in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut meat into 12 equal size squares.
- Place each square of meat in the center of dinner roll. Serve with your favorite toppings!