Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so easy to make and one of the best soups that you will make! Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are hidden is the most creamy and delicious soup that your family will love!
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 9 ounce refrigerated tortellini
- 2 cups spinach
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat up the butter. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, tortellini, and spinach. Let simmer for 10 minutes to thicken up and for the tortellini to cook.