This is my favorite casserole ever! Copy Cat Cracker Barrel casserole needs just 5 minutes of prep and is absolutely cheesy, delicious and completely irresistible! The perfect breakfast casserole!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 32oz frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (10¼ ounce) can of cream of chicken soup (or cream of cheddar)
- 1 pint of sour cream
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 cups grated colby cheese
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl reserving ½ cup of cheese for topping.
- Place in a greased 9×13 casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.