Warm up this winter with a big bowl of Chicken Vegetable Soup! Loaded with chicken, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and corn, this soup is hearty, satisfying, and so delicious. The perfect alternative to chicken noodle, this Chicken Vegetable Soup is literally packed with veggies and full of flavor. If you’re looking for a dinner option your whole family can agree on, look no further. This soup is it! Best of all, it’s ready in 30 minutes or less, which makes it an ideal option for busy weeknights or lazy weekend days. Our family loves trying new soup recipes, and this is definitely one worth trying….and making again and again!
- 1 can cream of celery soup *substite cream of chicken or cream of mushroom if desired
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups cooked chicken *I used rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine cream of celery soup and chicken broth. Heat to boiling.
- Add potatoes; boil 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.