- ½ lbs. – Raw Chicken Breast
- 2-3 Cloves – Garlic, minced
- ½ Tsp – Italian Spice Blend
- 1/3 Cup – Parmesan Cheese, fresh shredded
- 1/3 Cup – Mozzarella Cheese, fresh shredded
- 1 – Egg
- 3-4 Tbsp – Pizza or Pasta Sauce
- Favorite Veggies and/or Meats
- ½ Cup – Mozzarella Cheese, fresh shredded
- ½ Cup – Parmesan Cheese, fresh shredded
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Cut raw chicken into 1″ cubes and then place into a food processor/blender/ninja in small batches to create a sort of home made ground chicken.
3) Place raw ground chicken into a bowl along with garlic, Italian spices, cheeses and egg. Mix thoroughly.
4) Line a pizza pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place raw chicken mixture ball onto paper.
5) Roll out enough plastic wrap to cover whole pan/sheet and place on top of chicken mixture ball. Press chicken mixture down and out until it fills pan/sheet. Remove plastic wrap.
6) Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-25 minutes, or until crust appears golden and to desired crispness. Thicker crusts will be more towards 20-25 minutes and thin crusts will cook in 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on it! Be careful not to overcook – especially when making the one sheet thicker crust. It will really dry out the chicken.
7) Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Use this time to gather and slice your favorite toppings.
8) Spread sauce and top with mozzarella. Add toppings and then finish off with Parmesan. Wait until removing from oven at end before adding fresh herbs like basil or arugula.
9) Bake at 400 degrees for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese topping has slightly browned.
10) Slice, serve and enjoy this low carb, high protein pizza!