This recipe is really versatile and can be customized to your tastes. Sometimes, when I have extra time on my hands, I make the casserole with half of a chopped onion, slowly sauteed and cooled, then added to the casserole at step 2 making it 9 ingredients.
- Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup – 2
- Sour Cream – 1 Cup
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 Teaspoon
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Dried Poultry Seasoning – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt (Optional) – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoons
- Chicken, Cooked and Cubed or Shredded – 2-3 Cups
- Broccoli Florets, Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces – 3 Cups
- Cooked Rice – 3 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese, Grated – 2 Cups
- Panko Bread Crumbs – 1 1/2 Cups
- Dried Thyme Leaves – 1 Teaspoon
- Butter, Melted – 1/3 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken, broccoli and rice and fold until evenly coated and ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with grated cheese. In a small bowl, mix together panko, dried thyme and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.