Wake your family up with the delicious aroma of this Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet. It’s an easy breakfast meal that takes no time all to make.
- 1 (9.6 oz) package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, sliced
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange), diced
- ½ a small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausages, bell pepper and onion. Cook for about 1 minute before adding the hash browns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cook until the hash browns are done and the peppers and onion are tender.
- Add cheese and let it melt before serving.