I made this a few weeks ago as an appetizer for Sunday dinner and really wasn’t sure how it would go over, but at the end of the day the pan was empty, and the chip bowl only had crumbs left. I was pleasantly surprised
An easy buffalo chicken that combines shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (or 4 12.5-oz cans of chicken breast, shredded)
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 1½ cups)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1½ cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken with the bottle of hot sauce and spread in the bottom of a 3-quart baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese and the ranch dressing over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted and smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the cream cheese/ranch layer.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling and browned on top. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with celery sticks, other vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers.