This easy BLT Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza is loaded with meat, cheese, and veggies and can be on the table in under 20 minutes. Perfect dinner for busy nights.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup diced tomates
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise into 2 halves.
- Spread 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce on the cut bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top the bread with the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and spinach. Cover the toppings with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for 1 minute, if desired. Cut the pizza into 7-8 slices. Serve immediately.