Easy to throw together & addictive. This dip is loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese & ranch, all the fixings of awesomeness.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayo I use Best Foods with olive oil
- 1 package 1 ounce Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix packet
- 10 green onions chopped
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked & crumbled bacon, you can also use bacon bits
- In a medium mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo and ranch packet, stir together until well combined.
- Add in green onion, grated cheddar cheese and bacon, stir together until well combined.
- Serve immediately with cracker, chips or veggies like celery and carrots. Or refrigerate until ready to use, you can make this a day or two in advance.