This recipe for antipasto skewers is an easy yet elegant snack for any party! These antipasto skewers are a variety of italian meats, cheeses, olives and vegetables threaded onto sticks – an easy yet elegant appetizer.
- 12 kalamata olives
- 12 small balls of fresh mozzarella (get the marinated type if available)
- 12 slices of thick cut salami
- 12 pimento stuffed green olives
- 6 whole jarred cherry peppers, halved
- 12 small pepperoncini peppers
- Take 12 7-inch skewers and thread one of each ingredient item onto each skewer. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the fridge for up to 1 day.