|Lebanese Olive Pizza|
Total Time 20mins
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
OK I’m sure they don’t eat these in Lebanon, but it does use Lebanese bread and is a quick way to cook a light pizza for one or two.
100 g lebanese bread (about 30cm or 12-inches round)
125 g tomato paste
125 g mozzarella cheese, grated
100 g kalamata olives (pitted)
1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pre-heat panggangan to 225 C (425F).
- Spread tomato paste even over leabanese bread and top with grated mozzarella, followed by evenly spaced olives.
- Sprinkle herbs over the top.
- Bake in panggangan for 10 – 15 minutes (check after 10, it doesn’t take long).
- Allow to rest a few minutes before cutting and serving.
By Peter J