|Middle Eastern burgers|
Preparation time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 | Level: Easy
300 grams minced meat (lamb and beef)
50 grams onions, chopped
10 grams sumac
50 grams sausage
40 grams Egyptian roumy cheese
40 grams cabbage, grated
2 pita bread
40 grams green onions
20 ml grenadine sauce
100 grams tomatoes
20 grams butter
30 ml Ketchup
40 grams sugar
30 grams onions
– Heat butter, onion, and tomato in a sauce pan for a short time.
– Add sugar and ketchup and leave the mixture to boil slowly until becomes thick.
– In a bowl, mix minced meat, onion, grenadine sauce and sumac.
– Place mixture on the grill until cooked.
– Place sausage in a frying pan until cooked.
– Open the pita bread. Put inside it a layer of grated cabbage, slices of tomatoes and green onions.
– Cut sausage lengthwise and place it over green onions.
– Then pour the sauce.
– Place burger over the sausage then put some slices of the Egyptian roumy cheese.
– Garnish with parsley and serve.