|Chicken kofta and hummus with tahini recipe|
6 pieces chicken fillet
1 large onion, quarters
10 springs parsley
10 springs dill
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp chicken spices
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp corn oil
Fresh parsley, cucumber, small carrots, tomatoes, black olives
Hummus with tahini:
1 can boiled Chickpeas
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp tahini
1/4 tsp salt
1. Meatballs: Bring meat grinder. Fix disk with small holes. Grind the chicken, onion, parsley, dill and garlic then put in a deep dish. Add the spices, salt, pepper and oil.
2. Mix with your fingertips until well blended and smooth.
3. Form portions of meat mixture into medium rolls.
4. For frying: In a wide frying pan heat 1/2 cup of oil. Add the meatballs, flip chicken rolls gently until cooked perfectly and become golden brown. Place meatballs on paper towel to get rid of the excess oil.
5. Serve immediately with hummus and sliced tomatoes and lettuce
6. Hummus with tahini: In the bowl of food processor put the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and salt. Process ingredients on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture.