|Knafeh with cheese and dried fruit recipe|
1/2 package Kataifi (shredded filo dough)
1/2 cup melted margarine
2 tablespoon powder sugar
100 grams cream cheese
1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/4 cup dried fig. chopped
1. Preheat the panggangan to a temperature of 200°C. Bring a large cupcake pan.
2. Combine shredded filo dough in a large bowl and Crumble it with your hands.
3. Add the margarine and sugar, rub mixture with your fingertips and mixing with your hands to completely coat kataifi with margarine.
4. distribute 3/4 of knafeh in the cupcake pan and press it with your fingers to cover the buttom and sides of pan, so it becomes like a cup.
5. Using a spoon, distribute the cheese into each cup of the pan.
6.Place the apricots and figs over cheese.
7. Distribute the rest of knafeh over the stuffing to cover completely.
8. Press on knefeh with you fingertips to stick together.
9. place pan in over for 20 minutes until golden brown.
10. Remove form the panggangan and carefully flip it down on a serving dish. Garnish with apricots.
11. Distribute syrup on kanfeh. Serve immediately.