Enjoy one of the most delicious Shawarma dishes. It is called “Fatet shawarma”. All family members will love it. It’s most famous in Syria and the Levant Arab.
4 skinless boneless chicken breast, thinly cut
1 Garlic glove, minced
1 tbsp margarine
Tomatoes small cubes
4 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp parsley, shopped
Pita bread cubes, saute
A pinch of cinnamon
2 cups yogurt
1/4 cup tahini paste
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp sumac
1 Tbsp pine, Fried
1. Heat the margarine and saute chicken. Add onion and stir well.
2. Add salt, pepper and allspice. Stir well.
3. Add vinegar, cinnamon and some parsley, then stir.
4. Bring a serving dish. Spread the pita bread cubes, chicken, and sauce.
5. garnish with parsley, fried pine and sumac. Serve
How to prepare the sauce
Mix yogurt, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and parsley.