|Photo: Pickled Turnip Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Pickled Turnip Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern cuisine and learn how to make Pickled Turnip.
1 kg small size turnip
7 cup water
10 TBSP salt
½ cup white vinegar
1 medium size beet, cut into rounds or cubs.
– Cut turnip into slices or quarters, wash well, sprinkle with 4 spoons of salt.
– Leave turnip in a sieve for several hours to get rid of water.
– Wash turnip from salt, put in a jar, add the beet.
– Dissolve remaining salt in water and little vinegar; pour over the turnip until fully covered.
– Leave for a week before use. After open, keep in fridge.