|Photo: Pickled Eggplant Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Pickled Eggplant Recipe. Enjoy quick and easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Pickled Eggplant.
½ kg egg plant (small size)
3 garlic cloves
1 red hot pepper
¾ tsp salt
1 celery stick
1 TBSP lemon juice
½ cup white vinegar
– Wash eggplant and boil for 10 minutes, keep small quantity of boiled water aside.
– Smash garlic, pepper, salt, and celery properly in a mortar and pastel until paste.
– Mix lemon juice with garlic paste.
– Cut eggplant from one side longitudinally, stuff with the mixture, put in a glass jar or a pot.
– Stir the rest of the mixture with vinegar and the boiled water, season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the egg plant and leave for a day in the fridge.