The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes)invites you to try Souvlaki style roasted BBQ Lamb steaks, with Green Salad and Roasted Potato Chips Recipe. Enjoy quick and easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Souvlaki style roasted BBQ Lamb steaks, with Green Salad and Roasted Potato Chips.
Have a go at Simon’s tasty Lamb recipe!
20 Min Prep • 1 Hour Cook
1.5kg diced lamb back straps
Pita/ Souvlaki style wraps
4 x Tomatoes
Potatoes for big chips
Duck fat to cook big chips
1. BBQ Lamb on BBQ for approx. 10-15 mins
2. Squeeze half a lemon on Lamb whilst cooking
3. Cut up lettuce and tomato
4. Cut up potatoes into big chunks, cover in duck fat and place in panggangan to roast for approx. 1 hour
5. Whilst waiting for potatoes to cook, wrap pita bread in foil and place on BBQ for about 10 mins to get warm
6. Once pita’s are warm, place all ingredients on (Lamb, lettuce, tomato and tzatziki )
7. Serve with big chips