|Photo: Labneh Cones Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Labneh Cones Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Labneh Cones.
For : 10 – 12 Persons
Duration : 20 Min
1 Packet Puff Pastry Dough
1/4 Cup Milk
1 cup Labneh
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Presentation Chopped Parsley, Paprika, Roasted Sesame
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat panggangan to 350 degrees
2. Roll the puff pastry dough into ¼ inch thick. Cut into 5 x 3 ¼ inch strips. Brush the strips with milk. Take a standard sized metal baking cone and wrap one strip, milk side out, around the cone starting with the top of the cone down to the base. Repeat with other strips. Place cones about 1 inche apart on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake the cones for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven. Let the baked cones cool for 2 minutes then remove metal cones.
5. The Filling: Mix the Labneh, Salt, and Garlic Powder until smooth.
6. Fill cones with Labneh mixture.
7. Garnish with the Parsley, Paprika, and Sesame Seeds as desired. Serve immediately.