The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Al-Kaisar Bread Recipe. Enjoy bread recipes and learn how to make Al-Kaisar Bread.
5 cups flour
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp milk powder
2 tsp oil
2½ cup water
• Mix all dry ingredients in a blender with some (flour, yeast, salt, sugar and milk powder).
• Add oil to the dough and water slowly until absorbed thoroughly.
• Place the dough in a bowl and set aside to rise.
• Cut into different sizes and roll like balls.
• Spray water on the dough and then sprinkle sesame or black cumin. Leave to rise for another 45 minutes.
• Bake in 180 centigrade panggangan for 25-30 minutes.