in fact it ISN’T work at all!
- ONE of the 6 oz. size (8 servings) boxes of Jell-O
of your choice.
- 3 cups boiling water.
- ONE of 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- Dissolve the Jell-O
powder in the 3 cups boiling water. Stir for at least two full minutes to make sure every grain of sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the thawed Cool Whip (stir until it is thoroughly dissolved and mixed in).
- Pour into serving cups/dishes. Refrigerate for a minimum of four hours. On its own, the Jell-O
mixture separates into what looks like two layers.
- Because I planned to leave these in the refrigerator overnight, I covered each with a piece of Saran Wrap after a couple of hours. If I would have covered them while still warm, I’m sure a lot of condensation (water droplets) would have formed and I didn’t want that to happen.
* If you haven’t let the Cool Whip® thaw ahead of time, you can put it in right from the freezer– you’ll just have to stir it longer while/until it totally dissolves.
will like that, too!
Source Recipe: http://milkmaidrecipebox.blogspot.com