Five MILLION, sixty THOUSAND websites showed up when I did a Google search for “Grape Salad”– some are variations of various grape salad recipes, but a lot of them are quite like this one. Certainly, there is no serious need for me to add yet “another one just like the other one(s)”…
- 2 pounds sweet red seedless grapes.
- 2 pounds sweet green seedless grapes.
- 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/2 of 10 oz. package of miniature marshmallows, optional.
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans (can be roasted/toasted, if you prefer), optional.
- Sprinkling of brown sugar, optional.
- Wash and pat the grape dry (you can use all green, or all red grapes if that’s what you have). Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, sour cream and the sugar until VERY smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Add miniature marshmallows and stir in, optional.
- Put into bowl and sprinkle the pecans over the top. Immediately before serving, you can lightly sprinkle some brown sugar over top.
Source Recipe: http://milkmaidrecipebox.blogspot.com